Welcome to the Loxley CofE Community Primary School website
I am pleased to welcome you to the Loxley Primary School website. The website contains information about our school, its organisation and the educational opportunities that we offer our wonderful pupils. There is a unique flavour to Loxley School as we only have 42 children on roll. This allows us to offer a personalised curriculum for our children.
We aim for pupils to become independent learners, motivated by their natural curiosity about the world in which they live. We want them to like themselves and to behave in a caring way towards others.
Loxley Primary School commits itself to providing a small secure and happy learning environment, firmly located in the centre of the village community. Every child is encouraged to fulfil their maximum potential in all areas of the curriculum including academic, social, moral, spiritual, artistic and sporting.
Some of the Many Good Reasons for Choosing Loxley School
1. We are a small caring school, which treats every child as an individual
2. We teach every child to achieve their best and whose education is fitted to your child's needs
3. Every child's achievements, however small, are recognised and valued by the whole school community
4. A school with the best teacher/pupil ratio in the locality
5. Parents are encouraged to take an informed and active role in their children's education
6. A school with caring values and 21st century technology
7. Our mixed age range classes allow children of varying ages and abilities to work together in a positive way
8. A school that teaches the values of caring for others, honesty, hard work and integrity
9. Our school is at the heart of the village and together with the village church is greatly valued by the whole community
10. Being part of the Stratford Rural Schools Federation means that the children have great opportunities to work with children from other schools in their locality.
Head of School